Full-featured, thin, and light, the HP ProBook 430 lets professionals stay productive in the office and on the go. Stylish design, linear precision, and subtle curvature plus optional Quad Core performance and long battery life make this ProBook essential for today’s workforce.
• 4GB DDR4-2400 SO-Dimm Memory
• 2 Memory slots
• 500GB SATA Hard Drive
• 13.3" WXGA HD (1366 x 768 resolution) LED Backlit Display
• Intel UHD Graphics 620
• 802.11ac/a/b/g/n Dual Band Wireless Lan
• 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN
• Standard US Keyboard
• 3 Cell Battery
Get through your deadline-driven, multitasking day with optional 7th Gen Intel® Core™ i3/i5 or 8th Gen Core™ i5/i7 Quad Core™ processors and optional NVIDIA® GeForce® discrete graphics.
Stylish and durable ultraslim design
The HP ProBook 430 delivers stylish design to every business. An ultraslim chassis in a refined new natural silver finish includes a keyboard deck made of durable premium stamped aluminum.
Designed for docking
Quickly transition to desktop productivity with a single cable that supports docking via USB-C™ which allows you to connect multiple external displays, a power source, and a gigabit network connection through optional docks.
Experience vivid audio engagement and an easy conferencing experience with the Skype for Business™ Certified HP ProBook 430 with HP Audio Boost, HP Noise Cancellation.
• Product Code: 3GJ67EA
• Intel Core i5 Kaby Lake Quad Core i5-8250U 1.6Ghz with Turbo Boost up to 3.4Ghz 6MB L3 Cache Processor
• 1x USB 3.1 Type-C Gen 1 (Power supply / DisplayPort )
• 2x USB 3.0 (1 for charging), HDMI output
• 3 in 1 Card Reader (SD / SDHC / SDXC)
• Microsoft Windows 10 Professional 64 bit Edition